This legal notice governs browsing and use of the website www.xbtc.cat (“website”) of the Xarxa de Bancs de Tumors de Catalunya (XBTC).
The body responsible for the XBTC website is its coordinating node: Fundació de Recerca Clínic Barcelona-Institut d’Investigacions Biomèdiques August Pi i Sunyer (FRCB-IDIBAPS), with Tax ID number G59319681, and address at Carrer Rosselló 149-153, Barcelona. You can contact us using this form.
Through this website, you will be able to access institutional information and services provided by XBTC and member hospitals.
The website must be used in accordance with current law, this legal notice and any specific conditions that may apply. If a user fails to comply, the XBTC reserves the right to take any appropriate legal actions, including restricting access to the website.
Accessing this website makes one a user and implies consent to the conditions of use laid out below:
- The contents of this website are protected by author’s rights.
- The logos, brands and designs are the property of the XBTC or third parties that have authorised their use and are protected under Spanish intellectual and industrial property law.
- Any framming (illegal display of selected contents), deep-linking (concealing website of origin) or other practices that can lead to misinterpretations of the origin of the contents are strictly forbidden.
- Any links do not imply a relationship with, collaboration or support from the XBTC. Specifically, no links will be allowed that fraudulently induce or establish any sort of relationship with the XBTC.
- Links from websites that are defamatory, pornographic, racist, xenophobic or provide false information on the XBTC or any of its member hospitals are strictly forbidden.
- The XBTC periodically reviews and updates the information on this website but does not guarantee the information is accurate, up-to-date and not erroneous. As a result, the XBTC will not be responsible for any damages arising from decisions made based on the information or contents of this website.
- Users access the website at their own risk and are solely responsible for using any suitable means to prevent damage or viruses. Furthermore, the user undertakes to avoid any behaviour that could damage, render unusable, deteriorate, overload or harm the website or its use in any way.
This website is subject to the provisions of Spanish law. The Courts of Barcelona will have jurisdiction over any dispute that may arise from the use of this website.